Uzebu signs National Letter of Intent.
- Played offensive tackle for coach Jacob Nichols at Alpharetta High
- Earned second-team All-Region 7-6A honors
- Anchored an offensive line that paved the way for 2,062 rushing yards by Raiders’ backs and passed for 2,590 yards for more than 4,500 yards of total offense as a senior
- Helped lead Alpharetta to an 11-2 record, 8-0 in the region and advanced to the final four of the state playoffs
- As a junior, helped the team finished 7-4 and make an appearance in the first round of the state playoffs
- Three-star rating by ESPN, rivals and 247Sports
- ESPN rated him as No. 48 best offensive tackle prospect
- Also offered by Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, NC State, Pitt, Syracuse and USF
Uzebu verbally commits to West Virginia.